Google
 
| 3 comments ]

This Month's 100% revenue donated to The Cancer Research and Prevention Foundation.

You may know about my Blog lens http://squidoo.com/mydzi . Every month 100% revenue from this blog donated to The Cancer Research and Prevention Foundation.
I have posted my previous revenue donation at Last month's Revenue by Lens and What you did with your revenue ? .

my revenue at Mydzi is growing every months Thank you for all readers and visitors + Last months Someone join Squidoo using my refferals. ( See below how much i earned by lens and refer friend.)

Previous MonthI am not trying to show off what i did or i am good but just want to inform about what we can do with our revenue not all but few. I know you will not think that i am show off.

If you like you can also join Squidoo.com , using my referral link http://squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/TIBETARTS . Once you earn $15 both (you and me) get extra $5 bonus. Making Lens in Squidoo is just simple 3 steps to go and your lens is ready. it's very easy . Have look my lens http://www.squidoo.com/mydzi.

Ok here is the notice from Squidoo Team About donating notification


Hot tamale! It looks like you're donating your royalties to charity.
People like you are changing the way fundraising works online.
Thanks.

And now, without further ado, here's the scoop on your charitable donations from 08/01/2008 to 08/31/2008.

YOUR ROYALTIES (08/01/2008 to 08/31/2008)
Your previous balance + previous Refer-A-Friend bonuses = $0.23
Your new lens earnings this period = $1.85
Total earnings = $2.08!

So, here's how you're donating your $2.08...

$2.08 has been donated in your name to Cancer Research and Prevention Foundation.

I WISH MORE REVENUE ON NEXT MONTHS , SABBE SATTA SUKHI HONTU!!
Print This Page
  • Share On Facebook
  • Tweet This Post


3 comments

Anonymous said... @ October 22, 2008 at 10:48 PM

Howdy my fren? That's very kind of you my dear Bharat, i salute u for always donate your incomne at squidoo. You deserve goodness for that.

And hey, you are more advance than me in blogging now. And i hope we can succeed together in blogging, achieve what we target for :)

Unikversiti said... @ October 26, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Hi my dear Bharat. Why don;t you take a pictures of Thailand and put them in your blog too? I will be glad to view them and i think many people will like Thai's photos. There are so many things can be pictured ....... :)

Anonymous said... @ October 28, 2008 at 6:41 PM

That's a good idea to post pictures of thailand in my blog.
I will post Thailand pictures next time when i travel, i have posted Some pictures of nepal. I took while i was in Nepal.
Anyway thanks forumer for your suggestion i will inform for my pictures Update

Post a Comment