Google
 
| 0 comments ]

Hi Guys, isn't it a funny Topic ? you will understand why this Topic is So funny read for know why.

It's Been Long Time I haven't Get Any Topic to write. But I am online Everyday and busy with other Blogs Tibet Arts , Tibet Shop and Tibet Arts In Thailand.

My aim for This Blog is Inform you about The Tricks how to Earn money online and Earn for myself . And some tricks That i have advise is really works Like Google AdSense program, Amazon Associates Program, Blogsvertise more....

Recently I did recommend( Shareapic Where sharing is rewarded ) earn money program from Hosting Your Picture at Shareapic . Publisher get paid for hosting their Picture online and share with friends and others. But their Payments are Too low to make a dollar. Shareapic pays US$ 0.22 for every 1000 image views.

I guess it's very low to get any money from them(see right pictures for my Income From Shareapic Period about 2 Months) I earned only 0.13 cents. Compare to google adSence It's Too low, isn't it? I remember One of my blogger friend forumer told me,"Inform me If you ever receiving from Shareapic."
Now I understand what does he mean. It's too low paid program.

But another hand we can upload many pictures as much as we want easy to upload and paste anywhere we want and share with friends and family. so I recommend This site again for Host your Image at Shareapic but don't Hope earning any money by sharing your Pictures Online .
And My request for Shareapic Plz Increase your paying.

  • Share On Facebook
  • Tweet This Post


0 comments

Post a Comment